Aims and Vision of Athelstan Community School
The children of Athelstan School Council have worked together with staff and governors to produce this document:
- To be the best that we can be.
- To celebrate the success of everyone in school.
- To create a safe, caring, stimulating environment which inspires children’s learning and understanding.
- To provide a wide range of opportunities and challenges for every child.
- For children to show respect and tolerance to all within a global community.
- For the school home and wider community to work in a strong mutually supportive partnership.
As well as these aims, at Athelstan we are committed to promoting British Values. To find out more about how we do this in our school, visit the British Values page of our website accessible from the Key Information tab.